Sunday, June 21, 2015

For Your Entertainment !!



Hello my extraordinary friends!  I came across this incredible video of these two very young children dancing!! You wont believe the talent you see at such an young age. They dance as if they have at least 20 years of experience at the tender age of 8 years or younger. Is that even  possible? This video teaches us that their is not a certain look, age or type to anything. You don't have to be or appear what society thinks you should . You just seek and do what you enjoy and do it with zeal and ardor, no matter what it is. You need to see this video for yourself.  These two were meant to dance and to be partners. All I can say is : Fred and Ginger,  look out!! You have finally met your match. No matter how big or small, young or old, we can find immense entertainment in everything and everyone. I just wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment