Monday, June 29, 2015

The Cat in the Hat On Ageing!

Hello Extraordinary people! I have always been a huge Dr. Seuss fan. I nearly own most of his books, but I am still in search of the rarer ones. I came across something on ageing by his infamous character the Cat in the Hat and I just had to share it with you. It went like this:


                                                               The Cat In The Hat On Ageing

I cannot see
I cannot pee
I cannot chew
I cannot not screw

Oh, my god, What can I do?

My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like hell

My mood is bad-- Can you tell?

My body's drooping
Have trouble pooping

The golden years have come at last
The golden years can kiss my a--!!!

Bet ya didn't know you had something in common with the cat in the hat. But no seriously tho, the golden years are only as bad as we make them out to be. Gold is good. So lets keep them that way. That's why they are called Golden year's. Have a wonderful day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment