Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lighter Side of Things!

Are we taking ourselves too serious? Sometimes I think we have the natural tendency to do so. I'd like to share some amusing things just to make sure we don't. I got an email from a friend of mine the other day. In it were several quotes shared.  The lighter side of getting older I thought. Sometimes we just need to laugh at ourselves. We can be funny in our thoughts  too. It made me laugh as well as made my day. I hope it has the same effect on you, my extraordinary friends. Some of them were and I quote: "Random Thoughts As We Age":

1.  Biggest lie- I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it!

2. I don't need anger management, I need people to stop making me mad!

3. I don't have gray hair, I have wisdom highlights. I'm just very wise!

4. I'm gonna retire and live off my savings. Not sure what I'll do that second week!

5. Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert (extraordinary) advice!

6.  If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have put them on my knees!

7. At my age getting lucky means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for!

And of course there were many more, I hope these few bought a smile to your face, and always remember that no matter how gloomy a situation looks, there is always a lighter side to it. We need to learn how to find a silver lining on every cloud. Not just a few.  If we look for the good in everything we WILL find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment