Saturday, November 1, 2014

For Your Entertainment !!



Hello my Over 50's!  I hope this day finds you in an exquisite mood! I came across this adorable video of these African children dancing. I love how they really seem to be enjoying themselves. So instead of the normal topics of discussion, I thought I would share something entertaining. Something that would likely bring a smile to your face. I hope you enjoy this brief video as much as I have. This is something I will have to put on my bucket list. To learn to move like this and have as much fun. But the good we can take from this is dancing is a good way  to  to stay fit and trim and you get a lot of other benefits also. And its so much fun doing it. So in the words of  Le Anne: " If you have the chance to sit or dance, I HOPE YOU DANCE!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment